Master In Management
Field of study
Management and Administration
Mode of Study
Full-Time & Part-Time
Mode of Delivery
Lecture, Computer Laboratory, Online Support and Fieldwork/Industrial Training, Seminars and Academic Workshop
Method of Delivery
Conventional (Blended Learning & Distance.
- Any Qualification Equivalent To Master’s Degree (Level 7, MQG) Or
- As Accepted By The HEP Senate
- IELTS at 5.0 and Above for International Student
- The programme aims to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills such as analytical and critical thinking, leadership, entrepreneurial, professionalism and creativity within their specific areas of Business Studies
- This programme aims would also enable them to lead effectively, innovatively and ethically, leveraging on lifelong learning and contributing to industry development.
- This programme aims to train them to apply a systematic approach inconducting research in specialized areas.