Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Banking
N/343/6/0191 (MQA/PA 3720) 08/20
|Credit Value||123 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Finance, Banking and Insurance|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial and Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
These Programs prepare students for many roles within banking, including loan officer, Credit analyst, financial planner, investment banker and branch manager. Student will gain the communication skills, both verbal and written, needed to interact with customers. Graduates should also know how to make sound decisions when it comes to marketing, finance and management in a bank setting.