Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
|Credit Value||121 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Management and Administration|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial and Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
Business administrators are responsible for coordinating logistics with finance, human resource management with product & facilities, information management with technology , sales with management. An endless array of combinations of people, processes, strategies & policies. Organizations need Business Administrators to make them work well.
- Business Development Project
- Public Relationship Manager
- Sales & Marketing Manager
- Property Insurance Company
- Automobile Dealer
- Telco Company
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognised University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.