Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) International Business
N/345/6/0817 (MQA/PA 3530) 08/20
|Credit Value||121 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Management and Administration|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial and Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
Business administrators are responsible for coordinating logistics with finance, human resource management with product & facilities, information management with technology , sales with management. An endless array of combinations of people, processes, strategies & policies. Organizations need Business Administrators to make them work well.