Bachelor of Business Administration (Hons) Marketing
|Credit Value||121 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Marketing & Advertising|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial and Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- Pass STPM or equivalent with minimum CGPA 2.0 (2 subjects) including pass grade of Mathematics and English at SPM level. or
- Pass Diploma (Level 4, MQF) , or
- Pass Matriculation / Foundation program from private or public institution with minimum CGPA 2.0. or
- Other equivalent qualifications recognised by Malaysia government.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
Careers in marketing include such jobs as market research analyst, marketing manager, sales manager, advertising sales agent, promotions manager, green marketer, survey research, and more. A bachelor’s in marketing degree prepares for students entry level management jobs in corporate marketing and brand management.
- Marketing & Sales Executive
- Business development Executive
- Marketing Manager
- Sales Manager
- Property Insurance Company
- Automobile Dealer
- Telco Company
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Bachelor of Business Administration (Honours) by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognised University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.