Diploma in Accounting
|Credit Value||94 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Accounting & Taxation|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial, Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- Pass SPM or equivalent with at least 3 credit including Mathematics and pass English subject.
The aim of this course is to introduce students to explore the advance theory in contemporary accounting & applying financial management tools in the capital markets.
- Investment Manager / Executive
- Account Manager / Executive
- Finance Manager / Executive
- Auditing Manager / Executive
- Accounting firm
- Property Insurance Company
- Automobile Dealer
- Telco Company
Upon successfully completing the Program, you will be awarded the Diploma in Accounting by North Borneo University College, an Internationally recognised University by The Association of Commonwealth Universities (ACU, UK). Established in 2006, first private university established in State of Sabah recognised by Ministry of Education, Malaysia under Private Higher Educational Institutional Act 1996.