Diploma in Accounting
N/344/4/0403 (MQA/ PA 3506) 08/20
|Credit Value||94 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Accounting & Taxation|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial, Industrial Training|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
- A pass in SPM or its equivalent with a minimum of 3 credits including Mathematics, and a pass in English; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Persekolahan Malaysia (STPM) or its equivalent, with a minimum of Grade C (GP 2.0) in any subject, and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in Sijil Tinggi Agama Malaysia (STAM) with a minimum grade of Maqbul and credits in Mathematics and a pass in English at SPM level; OR
- A pass in SKM Level 3 in a related field and a pass in SPM with a minimum of 1 credit in any subject with credits in Mathematics and a pass in English; OR
- A certificate or its equivalent in a related field.
The aim of the program is produce accounting administrators with the technical skills and the fundamental knowledge for an accounting career in the industry and commerce, both in the public and private sectors. This parallel and supports the North Borneo University College (NBUC) vision and mission because this program can produce human resources in the field of accounting and to fulfill customer needs and expectations in providing education and quality training in accounting field.