Master in Management
N/345/7/1077 (MQA/ PA 9333) 05/23
|Credit Value||40 Credit Hours|
|Field of study||Management and Administration|
|Mode of Delivery||Lectures, Tutorial, Industrial Training, Online support, Academic seminars and workshops|
|Method of Delivery||Conventional with Blended Learning|
|Duration||1 - 2 years|
- Bachelor degree (Level 6, MQF) with CGPA 2.50 or equivalent qualification as accepted by the Senate of North Borneo University College.
* International student need to meet IELTS at 5.5 or equivalent
- The programme aims to provide students with advanced knowledge and skills such as analytical and critical thinking, leadership, entrepreneurial, professionalism and creativity within their specific areas of Business Studies
- This programme aims would also enable them to lead effectively, innovatively and ethically, leveraging on lifelong learning and contributing to industry development.
- This programme aims to train them to apply a systematic approach in conducting research in specialized areas.